Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Content quality"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Program/1lib1ref: Reaching 5 million librarians around the world
- Program/Babel's Tower: South Africa's Wikipedias
- Program/Centering Knowledge from the Margins: A Whose Knowledge? discussion
- Program/Community Health,Content Quality
- Program/Design challenge workshop: How can multilingual structured metadata bring knowledge equity to Commons?
- Program/Documenting rural areas by WikiTakes activities
- Program/Education Program in the Basque Country: what have we learned in the first year
- Program/Hackathon Showcase
- Program/How can the Wikimedia community work better with experts? Using open license text to collaborate, a case study from UNESCO
- Program/How wikidata infoboxes can help bridge content and language gaps
- Program/Journeys to the human past: documenting megalithic monuments on Wikipedia
- Program/One Image at a time; How Governments can help in bridging the information gap on Wikipedia
- Program/Pattypan workshop
- Program/Poster and art reception
- Program/Poster: data quality in Wikidata
- Program/State of Wikimedia Research 2017-2018
- Program/Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons and knowledge equity
- Program/The AfroCine Project: Bridging the African Content Gap Through Cinema and Arts
- Program/The State of Research in Knowledge Gaps
- Program/The Wikipedia Library Card Platform: How you have access to 100,000 journals
- Program/User sandbox+ : Article template libraries - user sandbox space organization
- Program/What can we learn from the Feminist movement for knowledge equity?
- Program/What everyone can learn from Wiki Loves Monuments in the European Year of Cultural Heritage
- Program/What tools do we need for small Wikis to increase content and quality?
- Program/Wiki Loves Folk
- Program/Wiki Loves Monuments, Hands-on
- Program/Wiki-fy The Met, and Met-ify the Wiki
- Program/WikiCite: Lifting a veil on the sources of free knowledge
- Program/Wikidata Babel workshop
- Program/Wikimedia Commons and GLAM needs around the world
- Program/Wikipassport - The "Grand Tour" of the 21st century
- Program/Wikipedia Cultural Diversity Observatory: Raising Awareness and Providing Solutions for Bridging Knowledge Gaps
- Program/Zooming in on Africa-related research: Wikidata-based scholarly profiles of people, papers, places, topics and more