Category:GLAM & Education
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "GLAM & Education"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Program/1lib1ref: Reaching 5 million librarians around the world
- Program/Activating the next generation : Wikipedia in Schools
- Program/Building an International Knowledge Base for the Performing Arts: Thoughts on Providing Knowledge as a Service and Enhancing Knowledge Equity
- Program/Education Program in the Basque Country: what have we learned in the first year
- Program/Gaps in Global GLAM capacity: A Discussion
- Program/How can the Wikimedia community work better with experts? Using open license text to collaborate, a case study from UNESCO
- Program/How do teachers in Chad use Wikipedia to fill the knowledge gap?
- Program/Intellectual property barriers to GLAM projects in the global south
- Program/Poster and art reception
- Program/The AfroCine Project: Bridging the African Content Gap Through Cinema and Arts
- Program/The quotation of oral sources in a decolonization context
- Program/The Wikipedia Library Card Platform: How you have access to 100,000 journals
- Program/Training needs of university students
- Program/Wiki-fy The Met, and Met-ify the Wiki
- Program/Wikimedia Commons and GLAM needs around the world
- Program/Wikipassport - The "Grand Tour" of the 21st century
- Program/Wikipedia and digital equity in Education: digital skills for life and free knowledge for the world