Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Knowledge forms"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Program/A Gentle Introduction to Wikidata for Absolute Beginners + Wikidata Query Tutorial - part1
- Program/A Gentle Introduction to Wikidata for Absolute Beginners + Wikidata Query Tutorial - part2
- Program/Art, Wikimedia, and the Education of Intelligent Machines (and People Too!)
- Program/Diglossia and Multilingualism: A help or a Hindrance to Arabic Wikipedians?
- Program/Education Program in the Basque Country: what have we learned in the first year
- Program/Hands-on open science: how to bridge scientific knowledge gaps in Wikimedia projects
- Program/How to start a developer community in your country, the AWMD way
- Program/Learn how to model the words of your language in Wikidata
- Program/Mapping and bridging the gender gap: an ethnographic study of Indian Wikipedians and their motivations to contribute
- Program/Poster and art reception
- Program/Poster: lexicographical data on Wikidata
- Program/Record every languages of the world village by village, with Lingua Libre
- Program/Sister project incubator - or, how to deal with knowledge gaps inherent in "What Wikipedia is not"
- Program/Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons and knowledge equity
- Program/The AfroCine Project: Bridging the African Content Gap Through Cinema and Arts
- Program/The quotation of oral sources in a decolonization context
- Program/The State of Research in Knowledge Gaps
- Program/The Visibility Gap
- Program/Training needs of university students
- Program/What can we learn from the Feminist movement for knowledge equity?
- Program/What does this mean in ...? - building bridges with machine-readable lexicographical data in Wikidata
- Program/Wiki Loves Africa photo exhibition
- Program/Wiki-fy The Met, and Met-ify the Wiki
- Program/WikiChallenge Ecoles d'Afrique Poster
- Program/WikiCite: Lifting a veil on the sources of free knowledge
- Program/Wikidata: building bridges every single day
- Program/Wikipedia and digital equity in Education: digital skills for life and free knowledge for the world
- Program/Wikipedia Cultural Diversity Observatory: Raising Awareness and Providing Solutions for Bridging Knowledge Gaps
- Program/Zooming in on Africa-related research: Wikidata-based scholarly profiles of people, papers, places, topics and more