Category:Access & accessibility
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Access & accessibility"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Program/A multilingual infobox for Wikimedia Commons categories
- Program/Activating the next generation : Wikipedia in Schools
- Program/Africa's Wikipedias
- Program/AfroCROWD: expanding into the African Diaspora
- Program/Bridging the digital divide with Kiwix in Senegalese schools
- Program/Building an International Knowledge Base for the Performing Arts: Thoughts on Providing Knowledge as a Service and Enhancing Knowledge Equity
- Program/Building tools to serve diverse users: Community Centered Software Development
- Program/Design challenge workshop: How can multilingual structured metadata bring knowledge equity to Commons?
- Program/Edit conflicts, offline contributions, and Tor: oh my!
- Program/Eight Things You Can Do Today To Improve Offline Access
- Program/Every Language in the World: Introducing Wikitongues
- Program/Experiences at the Center for Aboriginal Studies at National Cheng-Chi University, Taiwan
- Program/Gaps in Global GLAM capacity: A Discussion
- Program/Hackathon Showcase
- Program/Hands-on open science: how to bridge scientific knowledge gaps in Wikimedia projects
- Program/How wikidata infoboxes can help bridge content and language gaps
- Program/Intellectual property barriers to GLAM projects in the global south
- Program/Journeys to the human past: documenting megalithic monuments on Wikipedia
- Program/Kiwix & Raspberry Pi - build your own wikipedia Wifi hotspot
- Program/One World, One Wiki!
- Program/Pattypan workshop
- Program/Poster and art reception
- Program/Real-Time Collaboration: Connecting Humanity
- Program/Reintegrating persons with mental illnesses to the community using Wikiquote project
- Program/The Wikipedia Library Card Platform: How you have access to 100,000 journals
- Program/Ubuntu for who? Equity by Free Knowledge?
- Program/User sandbox+ : Article template libraries - user sandbox space organization
- Program/What happens when you bring peace activists and Wikipedia together
- Program/Which parts of an article are actually being read?
- Program/WikiChallenge Ecoles d'Afrique Poster
- Program/Wikidata-enabled Infobox Workshop
- Program/WikiFundi Poster : editing Wikipedia offline across Africa
- Program/Wikimedia 2030: What needs to change for the movement to move in our new strategic direction?
- Program/Wikipedia and digital equity in Education: digital skills for life and free knowledge for the world
- Program/Wikipedia for Indigenous Communities
- Program/Women leading the way toward gender equity