Category:Advocacy & Communication
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Advocacy & Communication"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Program/Babel's Tower: South Africa's Wikipedias
- Program/Copyright - what could possibly go wrong? Copyfights as a global challenge
- Program/Eight Things You Can Do Today To Improve Offline Access
- Program/EU Copyright Reform: Google vs. the content industry. Is Wikimedia stuck in the middle?
- Program/How can experts share their knowledge with Wikipedia more easily
- Program/Introducing Wikipedia to New Readers
- Program/No(Upload)Filter - A campaign to prevent internet filters that threaten free knowledge
- Program/One Image at a time; How Governments can help in bridging the information gap on Wikipedia
- Program/Poster and art reception
- Program/The Dangers of Supremely White Data and The Coded Gaze
- Program/The quotation of oral sources in a decolonization context
- Program/What can we learn from the Feminist movement for knowledge equity?
- Program/What happens when you bring peace activists and Wikipedia together
- Program/Wikimedia vs. Disinformation
- Program/Wikipedia and digital equity in Education: digital skills for life and free knowledge for the world
- Program/Wikipedia, Service Learning, and the Gender Gap