Category:Research & Academia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Research & Academia"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Program/Babel's Tower: South Africa's Wikipedias
- Program/Bridging knowledge gaps: Wikipedia and Bhutan can learn from each other
- Program/Mapping and bridging the gender gap: an ethnographic study of Indian Wikipedians and their motivations to contribute
- Program/Numbers and what not, telling the history of Wikimedia Affilliates using statistical methods
- Program/Poster and art reception
- Program/Research on gender gap in Wikipedia: What do we know so far?
- Program/State of Wikimedia Research 2017-2018
- Program/The quotation of oral sources in a decolonization context
- Program/The State of Research in Knowledge Gaps
- Program/Ubuntu for who? Equity by Free Knowledge?
- Program/User Experience in Wikipedia: How Can We Improve It?
- Program/Which parts of an article are actually being read?
- Program/Wikimedia vs. Disinformation
- Program/Wikipedia Cultural Diversity Observatory: Raising Awareness and Providing Solutions for Bridging Knowledge Gaps
- Program/Zooming in on Africa-related research: Wikidata-based scholarly profiles of people, papers, places, topics and more