Category:Language & literacy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Language & literacy"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Program/A multilingual infobox for Wikimedia Commons categories
- Program/Activating the next generation : Wikipedia in Schools
- Program/Africa's Wikipedias
- Program/Babel's Tower: South Africa's Wikipedias
- Program/Bridging knowledge gaps: Wikipedia and Bhutan can learn from each other
- Program/Bridging the digital divide with Kiwix in Senegalese schools
- Program/Building tools to serve diverse users: Community Centered Software Development
- Program/Diglossia and Multilingualism: A help or a Hindrance to Arabic Wikipedians?
- Program/Education Program in the Basque Country: what have we learned in the first year
- Program/Eight Things You Can Do Today To Improve Offline Access
- Program/Every Language in the World: Introducing Wikitongues
- Program/Experiences at the Center for Aboriginal Studies at National Cheng-Chi University, Taiwan
- Program/How do teachers in Chad use Wikipedia to fill the knowledge gap?
- Program/How majorities can support minority languages
- Program/Including minority languages in Wikimedia projects, a strategic approach
- Program/Learn how to model the words of your language in Wikidata
- Program/One World, One Wiki!
- Program/Poster and art reception
- Program/Poster: lexicographical data on Wikidata
- Program/Record every languages of the world village by village, with Lingua Libre
- Program/The quotation of oral sources in a decolonization context
- Program/The State of Research in Knowledge Gaps
- Program/What does this mean in ...? - building bridges with machine-readable lexicographical data in Wikidata
- Program/What tools do we need for small Wikis to increase content and quality?
- Program/Which parts of an article are actually being read?
- Program/Wikidata Babel workshop
- Program/Wikidata-enabled Infobox Workshop
- Program/Wikipedia 4 Refugees
- Program/Wikipedia Cultural Diversity Observatory: Raising Awareness and Providing Solutions for Bridging Knowledge Gaps
- Program/Wikipedia for Indigenous Communities
- Program/Working towards Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (GLOW)