Erina Mukuta is a wikimedian in the Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda.She lives in Uganda and has been part of several project to increase content and knowledge sharing. She has worked with several communities in uganda e.g schools, organisations, other wikimedia chapters etc.
Here is a partial list of works that i coordinated or involved in :
Past and Ongoing Works
- I co-created Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda
- A training and event coordinator for Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda
- I participated in a conference for Wikipedians In Residence, organised by WikiAfrica in Johannesburg, South Africa
- I coordinated a community based project known as "Kumusha Takes Wiki"
- I trained nature Uganda communities in masaka Uganda
- I worked with ISOC in training Luganda students on how to translate and upload said articles
- Wiki Loves Women
- Art +feminism
- Translation on Luganda wikipedia
- On Wikimedia projects as Erinamukuta