Program/Building capacity with communities: WMF's Community Capacity Development program
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Building capacity with communities: WMF's Community Capacity Development program
- capacity development
- Wikimedia Foundation
- community development
- When and where
- Sunday 22 July, 14:00
- Duration: 25 minutes
- Hong Kong
- Topic area
- Relationship to theme
The Wikimedia Foundation has been conducting a small-scale community capacity-building program since 2016. The program has developed training materials and conducted in-country in-person trainings, and is seeking to carefully scale up those efforts, including empowering effective peer training.
After a brief presentation of the program and its progress so far, the session will focus on discussion of future directions for investment in community capacity-building.
1. attendees will hear an update about the CCD program; 2. attendees will get to contribute to the thinking about future investment in community capacity-building.
- John Andersson (WMSE) (talk) 00:23, 15 June 2018 (UTC)
- I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 16:30, 15 June 2018 (UTC)
- Ovedc (talk) 06:42, 16 June 2018 (UTC)
- Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk) 14:16, 21 June 2018 (UTC)
- Ammarpad (talk) 17:45, 22 June 2018 (UTC)
- Rehman 10:03, 24 June 2018 (UTC)
- Virginia Díez (WMES) (talk) 11:40, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- Bilqischondol (talk) 23:10, 17 July 2018 (UTC)
- <add your username here if you are interested in attending>