Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 9th Annual Wikimania LGBT+ Meetup, at Wikimania 2018 in Cape Town, will bring together LGBT+ Wikimedians and other interested persons from all around the globe. All are welcome at this meetup!
The meetup will be Friday July 20 from 6-7pm in the London conference room!
- Review of note taking at this meetup and friendly space policy
- Proposed items to be added to the agenda open to all attendees
- Discussion of LGBT activities within the Wikimedia movement
- past activities
- upcoming activities
- Discussion of LGBT content-building projects
- Wiki Loves Pride campaign reports challenges, successes and future ideas
- Harassment and discrimination within the Wikimedia movement; prevention vs. reaction. What is the WMF doing and what are they not doing?
- Communication/collaboration methods for international/multilingual LGBT wikimedia projects
- talk about preparation and organization of Europride event in Stockholm at the beginning of August.
- talk about how to distribute tasks to organize a conference/ multi- day edit-a-thon in New York in 2019 for the Stonewall riot anniversary
- talk about how we can collaborate and support the Wiki Loves Love project and talk about a similar project in Vienna at Europride 2019 funded by WMAT
There is no need to register! Some people choose to not list their name.
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 19:12, 11 June 2018 (UTC)
- Sargoth (talk) 15:55, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
- --Sparrow (麻雀) (talk) 04:28, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- --Shikeishu (talk) 15:31, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
- Ptolusque (talk) 20:51, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
- --Metrophil (talk) 09:00, 20 July 2018 (UTC)
- Josie Fraser
- etherpad - temporary notes, transfer to this page after meeting