Category:Legal & policy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Legal & policy"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Program/Copyright - what could possibly go wrong? Copyfights as a global challenge
- Program/EU Copyright Reform: Google vs. the content industry. Is Wikimedia stuck in the middle?
- Program/Intellectual property barriers to GLAM projects in the global south
- Program/Local Law and Global Projects – Bridging The Gap Between Public Regulation and Community Self-Governance
- Program/No(Upload)Filter - A campaign to prevent internet filters that threaten free knowledge
- Program/One Image at a time; How Governments can help in bridging the information gap on Wikipedia
- Program/Poster and art reception
- Program/Wikimedia vs. Disinformation